Choose a fluted or flared skirt to add volume and balance out a broader top half and have some fun with colour!
Strawberry skirts to choose first
- A-line and fuller skirts will bring balance
- Look for skirts that fall from the waist not the hip
- Go for skirts in a bold colour or pattern
Strawberry skirts that are the worst
- Tight tube/pencil skirts can make you look top heavy
- Straight sarongs won’t add the shape you want
- Avoid very floaty, insubstantial fabrics
Joy's Top Tip: If you like the pencil skirt style then a trendy tulip skirt or peplum skirt with a bit more structure makes a great Strawberry-suiting alternative.