Strawberry Coats & Jackets
Strawberry shapes suit belted coats and jackets that create more volume below the waist and don’t add too much at the shoulders or bust.
Strawberry cutest coats
- Coats that flare from the waist are perfect
- Small lapels and collarless styles will flatter
- Look out for single button coats too
Strawberry coat crimes
- Avoid big lapels, shoulder pads and epaulettes
- Double-breasted jackets will make you look broader and bigger around the bust.
- Don’t wear cropped jackets with slim fitting bottoms
Joy's Top Tip: A soft hooded zip top that’s fairly fitted makes a great alternative to a coat or jacket for Strawberry shapes on dressed-down days. Keep styles simple and use V-shapes to flatter strawberries with the busty body shape.