Rectangle Coats & Jackets
Your more boyish frame looks great in structured coats and jackets but make sure you highlight your waist.
Rectangle cutest coats & jackets
- Try a sharp tailored jacket or flared coat
- Look for styles that stop at the hip
- Keep your waist nipped using shape or a belt
Rectangle coat crimes
- Slouchy jackets won’t create curves for you
- Dropped waists will make you look more boyish
- Don’t go for tubular coats without a belt
Joy's Top Tip: To soften your shape and still highlight your waist, consider a long-line tie-belt cardigan on non-rainy days instead of a coat or jacket.