Use layering to create a top half that balances with your bottom half and choose tops that highlight your bust.
Pear tops to be tempted by
- Have fun with colour and striking necklines
- Puff, kimono and bell sleeve tops will flatter
- Try adding shrugs and gilets to a plain top
Pear tricky to wear tops
- Avoid skinny lapels and small, dainty collars
- Plain polo necks won’t give your top half that boost
- Don’t hide your waist in big baggy tops
Joy's Top Tip: Ruffle blouses and tiered tops are really in right now and are perfect for Pear shapes. A puff sleeve ruffle blouse is your ideal top.