Pears look great in skirts as long as you choose the right shapes; A-line and flared skirts will skim hips and thighs.
Pear skirts to choose first
- Go for volume - either structured or full and flowing
- A line skirts and full circle skirts are fab for you
- Maxi skirts and gypsy skirts are also excellent
Pear skirts that look worst
- Tight pencil skirts and tube skirts are a no-no
- Fishtail skirts will bring out your hips too much
- Stay away from bias cut skirts too
Joy's Top Tip: Remember to keep the emphasis on your top half and you’ll find you’ll look great in most feminine skirt styles – wear them instead of trousers if you like them.