Pear Jeans & Trousers
When it comes to jeans & trousers, stick to simple shapes and darker colours to minimise your bottom half.
Pear perfect pants
- Go for wide leg, flat front trousers or flares
- Clean lines and muted colours are best
- Mid rise styles will be most flattering
Pear wrong trousers
- Skinny jeans and jodhpurs will bring out your hips more
- Cargo pants with pockets on the thigh will broaden you
- Steer clear of light bright colours and bulky buttons
Joy's Top Tip: Pear shapes can still look great in slim leg jeans; just team with a long hip-skimming tunic top for a fab fashion look.