Look for dresses that add volume and detail on your top half or bust and flare out over your hips rather than cling.
Pear Heavenly dresses
- A-line dresses will skim over those hips
- Emphasise your bust with a low-ish neckline
- Choose an embellished bodice with lots of detail
Pear frock horrors
- Tight stretchy dresses will make your bum look bigger
- Avoid sheath dresses and bias cut dresses
- Tiered flouncy bottoms will only add volume
Joy's Top Tip: Adding a structured bolero jacket to most flared dress styles will give a really flattering look for Pear shapes.