When it comes to tops think close fitting or fitted – especially when the bottom half of your outfit has more volume.
Hourglass tops to be tempted by
- Low halternecks and square neck tops are stunning
- Try a fitted cardigan with the top buttons undone
- Lengthen a short torso with vertical stripes
Hourglass tricky to wear tops
- Don’t hide away in baggy T-shirts or jumpers
- If you’re busty don’t go for high necks or bulky detail
- Straight tunic tops won’t show off your shape
Joy's Top Tip: If you love floaty tunic tops just add a waist belt for wow factor.