Hourglass Jeans & Trousers
As you’re pretty balanced top and bottom you can wear most styles of trousers but wide legs will emphasise your waist.
Hourglass perfect pants
- You can’t go wrong with wide leg trousers
- Bootcuts and flared jeans will balance your hips
- If you’ve slender-ish thighs give slim legs a try!
Hourglass wrong trousers
- If you’ve bigger thighs steer clear of skinnies
- Don’t hide a curvy bottom in very slouchy jeans
- Combat style side flap pockets will just add bulk
Joy's Top Tip: Avoid a muffin top with some high waisted magic knickers.