Master the art of layering to streamline your shape and emphasise your bust. Fine gauge fabrics will work well for you.
Apple tops to be tempted by
- Go for a low or embellished neckline, or a V-neck
- Longer length tops and tunics are perfect
- Sleeve details will draw eyes away from your tum
Apple tricky to wear tops
- Bulky knits are a definite no
- Avoid round neck T-shirts either baggy or tight
- Never wear a top only part way buttoned down
Joy's Top Tip: Frills and ruffles generally won’t flatter you but look out for ‘waterfall tops’ as the long fall of draping fabric will have a streamlining effect.